Want to be part of the Biggest Free Father's Day Event in Scotland?
The Year of the Dad team and MXP Fitness invite you to come and join in on Sunday 19 June in Stirling. We are having a day of free family fun and activities to celebrate the difference a great dad can make!
There is lots for the whole family to get involved in including:
- Sumo smackdown
- Face painting
- Bodyworks exhibition by Glasgow Science Centre
- Free food and refreshments
- Tug o'war
- Fire engine visit
- Bouncy castle
- Fitness challenges
- Brush and bobble challenge
- Big balloon treasure hunt
- A 'Dad of the Day' competition and award - presented by BBC One's 'The Voice' winner Stevie McCrorie
- Lots of prizes for the whole family
To get the most out of your day download the full programme here
To make sure you get your free food tokens and a goody-bag on the day - simply register below.
5 Borrowmeadow Rd
Stirling FK7 7UW
Google map and directions